Sunday, August 15, 2010

SO WHAT!

So what if I let my 4 year old have a Mohawk. He loves it and it was his choice. If people don't like it they need to not look or turn away instead of making the"I smell crap" face while looking at my son. He is the same kid he was when we had his head shaved. I tell him not to care about what people think of him. I also let my child be who he wants to be. Who cares if he is Hispanic with a Mohawk mind your business!. Do you see me making faces at kids when they act like fools running around the store without someone watching them? No, because I mind my business like people should mind theirs.
That's one of the reasons why I NEVER go ANYWHERE because of judgemental people that like to make faces at little 4 year olds. Maybe next time I should let my son speak his mind to them when he asks me "why does that person smell" or "That lady looks like Donkey from Shrek". If they want to look at my son with those ugly faces I'm not going to tell him "Shhhh be nice" when he is making a remark about them.
He is a kid let him be a kid! The little things make him happy and I'm not going to be the parent with the stick up my butt worrying about what everyone and their mama thinks about my son having a Mohawk. I think it looks pretty flippin cool if you ask me. My mom hates it, but she will have to live with it like everyone else until he wants it gone IF he wants it gone...NO sooner!

No comments:

Post a Comment