Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Another Day Out of Town...

We had a pretty good day and were on the go most of the day. Unfortunately Mr Hyde showed his ugly face a few times and put a damper on the mood at times. I took pics on my phone but since I'm in and out of roaming here it wouldn't let me send them to my email. I'll have to do it tomorrow when I get home.

My baby turned 7 months today!!! She is still a Teeny Tiny Hiney.. We bought her a 0-3 outfit and it was too big! I can't believe how time goes by so fast... She has such a personality and her laugh is to die for! She even sings! Well, I sing to her all the time and she tries so hard to copy me and sounds so pretty! I'm still nursing her which is another miracle since I only breastfed my daughters a few weeks and I pumped with my son until a few months after he got out of the hospital. I'm so flippin proud of us!

Another thing that was good was my brother FINALLY called. He was in IL for the Gathering for about a week and I was worried about him. My mom nor I had heard from him since he left. He said he was out in the boonies and had no service. The last time he went to the Gathering I thought I heard from him a few times. Oh well, at least he got home safe and I'm no longer worrying about him.

We are leaving back home in the morning. Dr Jekyll did say that he might want to move here. I think that is a great idea. I really really like it here and the weather is beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment