Saturday, August 14, 2010

Meet Dr Jekyll AND Mr Hyde.

No I'm not married to two people....well in a sense I am. We will call him Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde. Why? Because that's who he really is. I'm not married to Mr Hyde a few times a week or month, but I see him a few times a day. When I see him I just wish Dr Jekyll will come back soon.

Who is Dr Jekyll? He is the man I met, the man I fell in love with. The one I used to stare at while my heart would skip a beat. The one our kids love. The one that could leave me breathless with just a glance. The one I gave my heart to. The one I married. The one who I wanted to be the father of my children. The one I love with all my heart.The man I trust. The one that we can be ourselves around.  He is funny, sweet, handsome, smart, caring, sensitive, thoughtful, trustworthy, loving and I could go on. Yes, he was MY perfect man until I met someone else.....

Who is Mr Hyde? He comes in a blink of an eye, the one I hate to look at. The one I can't stand to be around. The one that makes me cringe when he touches me. The one I don't like. The one I want to divorce. The one that makes my stomach turn when he kisses me. The one that doesn't care about anyone but himself. The one that lies. The one that abuses pills. The one that is always screaming. The one that is always swearing. The one I don't want my kids to be near. The one I see more and more of everyday. He is rude, hateful,lazy, mean, ugly, careless, insensitive, ignorant, racist, spiteful, antagonistic and I could go on. If he would go away and NEVER come back I wouldn't care, cry or be sad. I would be the most happiest woman in the world to have Dr Jekyll forever!



S

No comments:

Post a Comment