Monday, August 16, 2010

Out of Town!

We got a new van today so we finally could go on a little trip as a family. We haven't done that in the 5 years we have been together! We have stayed in the same town except when we were 4 hours away when our son was in the NICU 4 years ago.

The weather here is so nice! Even though it's only about a bit over one hour away from where we live the temperature is about 25 degrees cooler. I so wish the weather was like this back home! We stopped at a place called K-Bobs to eat at...it was ok... Boy did my son get stared at like he was some criminal! UGH and what was worse is the faces and stares I got for breastfeeding my daughter there at the restaurant! I put on my nursing poncho which covers all around me, so it's not like you could see any flesh on me at all. Dr Jekyll thought it was funny, but it just made me mad. Would they rather hear a screaming baby while trying to eat?

We are going to stay in this town for 2 days. Right now we are at a Motel 6 and Dr Jekyll got some brochures to look at. There is "Horse Back Riding For the Whole Family","Fishing Pedal Boats","Berry Picking" and also a historical site. If you ask me I would like to go to the historical site. I forgot my Nikon!!!! I guess my cell will have to do! I'll take pictures and post them in my next post if I can. I'm not sure what we are going to do tomorrow, but lets pray Mr Hyde doesn't show up!

No comments:

Post a Comment